Rigorous academic programmes
based on the Cambridge International Curriculum.
Huanui College presents Night of the Arts
Friday, 17th August 7;00 pm Whangarei Theatre Company
One night dedicated to showcasing our Performing & Visual Art talents from Huanui College. Art, Music, Drama, Graphics, and Creative Writing.
Adults $15 Students $10 - 1 x complimentary non-alcoholic drink and cheese and crackers upon entry. Bar available. Tickets available at the school office (reserve: email@example.com)
Gallery Day Saturday, 18th August 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Whangarei Theatre Co - FREE admission
HC News June 2018
The School Ball was held on Saturday night at Toll Stadium with the theme of “To the Moon and Back”. The venue was beautifully decorated; food tasty and the music got the crowd dancing.
- 12 August – King of the Hill 6 km Fun Run @ Huanui College
- 14 August – Mufti Day – gold $ coin donation - the theme is favourite Artist - so painter, songwriter, singer, poet, actor etc.
- 17 August – Huanui College Night of the Arts – Whangarei Theatre Co, Reyburn Lane
- 18 August – Huanui College NOA Gallery Day – Whangarei Theatre Co 10 am – 2 pm
- 22 August – Senior subject options evening
- 29 August – Year 7 & 8 Bream Bay Sports exchange
- 30 August – Huanui College Open Evening – presentation @ 6 pm
- 3 – 7 Sept – Tournament Week
- 10 – 14 Sept – AIMS Games
- 12 – 18 Sept – Senior Exams (Y11 – 13)
After School Tutorials and After School Prep
A reminder to parents that After School Prep is from 3.30pm to 5.00pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and tutorials from 3.30pm to 4.30pm. Students are to register at Reception each day they wish to use this service. There is no charge for students to attend After School Prep or Tutorials. Please phone the office for the current Tutorial timetable.
Huanui College Library Blog
For the latest library news! The Huanui College Library Blog is dedicated to delivering book reviews from school students. Our Media Studies students have been busy writing articles and reviews of exciting novels.
We also supply library news, like upcoming events or newly purchased novels. So stay tuned, as more book reviews get uploaded!
A uniquely individual
We believe that every child must be valued as an individual. Our shared vision is to develop self-confidence, self-worth and happiness in our students, within a special atmosphere of encouragement and support.
Enabling students to
reach their true potential
We encourage healthy competition, diligence and the pursuit of personal excellence. Students are taught in small classes and are treated as individuals.