Rigorous academic programmes
based on the Cambridge International Curriculum.
- 21 May – Friends & Family meeting – 7 pm at Northland Club
- 23 May – Attitude Presentations – all day
- 23 May – WPSSA winter sports (all year 7 & 8 students are involved)
- 25 May – Huanui Cross Country – House day (periods 4 – 6)
- 26 May - Smokefree Rock Quest - Forum North 4 - 6 pm
- 4 June – Queens Birthday
- 8 June – Teacher only day
- 11 - 15 June - Exam week - all years
- 12 - NSSSA Cross Country
- 23 June – Huanui school ball
HC News March 2018
It has been a successful term at Huanui College with our students participating in and achieving in very diverse fields.
After School Tutorials and After School Prep
A reminder to parents that After School Prep is from 3.30pm to 5.00pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and tutorials from 3.30pm to 4.30pm. Students are to register at Reception each day they wish to use this service. There is no charge for students to attend After School Prep or Tutorials. Please phone the office for the current Tutorial timetable.
Huanui College Library Blog
For the latest library news! The Huanui College Library Blog is dedicated to delivering book reviews from school students. Our Media Studies students have been busy writing articles and reviews of exciting novels.
We also supply library news, like upcoming events or newly purchased novels. So stay tuned, as more book reviews get uploaded!
A uniquely individual
We believe that every child must be valued as an individual. Our shared vision is to develop self-confidence, self-worth and happiness in our students, within a special atmosphere of encouragement and support.
Enabling students to
reach their true potential
We encourage healthy competition, diligence and the pursuit of personal excellence. Students are taught in small classes and are treated as individuals.